All 20 art Reviews

Art compilation 2013 Art compilation 2013

just wow. Love the variety and the style of it all.

Super Mario Bros HD Super Mario Bros HD

reminds me quite a bit of Braid in a very good way. Well done, sir. Well done.

Elevator Elevator

Great Work, and excellent subject matter to boot. Hotline Miami was a phenomenal game and this does a great job capturing it's spirit.

Regal Regal

interesting...

... I don't usually do art reviews, but I kinda feel like there's something special about this piece. There's a really unusual contrast between his apparently "regal" posture and stance, and the overall frailty of his figure plus a fairly emotionless face. Really has a certain mind-bending quality to it, well done.

Sketch Trade-Shira Sketch Trade-Shira

newgrounds is about bewbs too much.

This is actually a really good piece for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the anatomy is pretty good, although this is from a virgin's perspective. At any rate, all the muscles on the man seem to be in the right place, and the pose looks natural and consensual. I commend you on that.
Secondly, I like the contrast in the royal appearance of the girl and the peasant-like appearance of the man. It gives this piece a sort of "forbidden love" feel to it that many people porbably overlook.
I have to agree, though, that the boobs look a bit TOO flouncy, even if they are over-exaggerated. If I were you, I would've toned them down a bit, not just so they look better. If they're not in your face as much, it's easier to get the full effect of the piece as opposed to being drawn in by breasts.
At any rate, keep up the good work. You draw some really quality pieces.

Angry Faic 360 Controller Angry Faic 360 Controller

simply epic.

very nice job. It's just too bad that PS3 is better.

TheSpicanator responds:

It's too bad you like pee pee:o

Made it. Made it.

my first quantum translocator?

regardless, it's pretty well done.

CHAOS CHAOS

I'd buy that sticker.

agreement with guy below me. Good entry, I like it alot.

Drake Drake

aaaaww, yeah!

best. game. ever. No doubt about it.

Brakkenimation responds:

You are correct!

Press X to Continue Press X to Continue

lawl.

Yes, the PS3 can be a bitch to update, but it's all worth it 'cuz we have UNCHARTED!

ZaronX responds:

DISGAEA! Oh, uh, I mean, UNCHARTED! Yeah, that's it, what did I say?