Pitch - Web Design Pitch - Web Design

clever, and not overly done. I like it a lot.

Fire Tiger v Acid Panther Fire Tiger v Acid Panther

As I'm guessing you've determined by now, the sound design in this piece was a little weak. That considered, the overall animation quality was phenomonal, and deserving of a high grade.

PHASE ONE PHASE ONE

Animation quality was pretty solid - modeling and lighting was nice, but I have two rather significant issues.
1) Nothing is narrated in this animation. Nothing is discovered, nothing changes, and nothing is revealed. This is hugely problematic in a prologue, something that typically acts as a tool to set the stage for episodes to come.
2) the way your character holds his weapon is a bit odd. Typically, when holding a rifle/shotgun, the arm that holds the handle bends almost completely and sticks out of the torso at about an 80degree angle. The other arm typically stays parallel to the torso, bending back upwards to meet the other end of the gun. This is probably poorly explained, and a bit of time looking at reference pics and videos would prove beneficial. At the very least, you did an excellent job keeping the awkward anatomy from being visible.

Savlonic : The Driver Savlonic : The Driver

fantastic! I can't say I loved the song (although it was still fairly catchy) but I can't penalize you for that when the animation was so fluid, stylish, and overall breathtaking! wonderfully done!

Slapchop Slapchop

nicely done.

But you made a pretty big mistake with your animation. The storyboard half of the animation was plenty fine to look at and had plenty of humor and character to it, but it was inconsistent with the full color intro. If you didn't want to animate the whole thing, you should have left it all in storyboard form for consistency. My only other flaw was the lack of originality. Come on, you're not the first guy to do a slapchop parody.

PixelRey responds:

So... does that mean nobody should ever do Slapchop parodies?

TopStick TopStick

downright fantastic

absolutley a thrill to watch, and fun to see some of the odd sticks popping up. I lol'd so hard when the "Fuck Yeah" guy walked randomly across screen. You've done a wonderful job here.

random fight scene random fight scene

more of a showreel than a fight scene,

but still pretty nice. Just wish the framerate was a little smoother.

Animating Boxes at 3am Animating Boxes at 3am

really really neat.

The interesting thing about this piece is that I would have seen it as something you would play for a little child along with one of those songs that teaches him the alphabet. But you threw an impressive curveball and turned this into a sort of psycho-thriller with a shocking amount of depth.
This is truly fascinating to me, like if someone were to use Barney as a false idol to enslave mankind.

Comick responds:

Haha this is a great review XD Thanks man, I'm glad the psycho-thriller parts held strong while also giving the meaning well!

Spend It Wisely Spend It Wisely

amazing.

Great sense of humor,
great "Saturday Morning Cartoon" vibe
and a PAUSE FEATURE!?!?!?!? Why doesn't every flash movie on Newgrounds have that?????? You, sir, are a legend.

The Facebook Poke War The Facebook Poke War

I can realte.

This is quality stuff. A truly good joke needs to have some element of truth behind it and that is truly visible here. I once went as far as to have all may friends collaborate a massive group poke on this girl I was poking - people take these things seriously, and you did a FANTASTIC job at showing it.